We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

glaqsgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

i read recently about restaurant in Pathos that allows you to pay bill with sterling and you get a discount.I would be grateful for the address

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

The restaurant is called Cafe Vienna - although it appears to have 2 "sides" now, with one named "Steak and Prawns". If you pay with sterling they offer at 2-1 exchange. I noticed today there were new posters up saying 20% student discount - I don't know it that's only for Cypriot students though.

The restaurant is on Poseidonus Ave which is the main road that runs down to the Harbour.

Trisha

Level Contributor
259 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

We went to cafe Vienna it was nice food but very expensive to start with so it worked out nearly the same as other places

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190384-…

See the reviews and ranking above.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
58 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

Hi

We visited this restaurant twice whilst in Paphos in June and its fantastic value for money.

Watch out for the girl outside the restaurant who will give you a discount card. We had a 3 course meal, fillet steak highly recommended! Total bill including drinks was £34 for 2. I don't know of anywhere in the UK where you'll get that value for money.

Try it, you won't be disappointed😀

5. Re: restaurant that takes sterling with discount on meal costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations