We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sixt Car Hire

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Sixt Car Hire

Does anyone have any experience of using Sixt in Paphos? I think they are on Tombs of The Kings Rd.

Would you use them again?

Chesterfield...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sixt Car Hire

Hi Aberbud,

You should have nothing at all to be worried about renting with Sixt in Paphos.

Of course, nobody is perfect, and mistakes do happen from time to time. However, if we do make an error we always do our best to put it right as swiftly as possible and look after our customers!

If you have an upcoming reservation with our Paphos location, feel free to send me a private message with your reservation number. I will check the details over with the branch and ensure you get the best Sixt welcome possible!

Hope you enjoy your trip!

If you would like to verify that I work for Sixt Rent-a-Car please email customer-service-uk@sixt.com

I will also send this to you in a private message for your reference.

Many thanks,

Tom - Sixt Customer Services

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sixt Car Hire

Bump. Any previous customers with views?

3. Re: Sixt Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 05:18