We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

I am looking at staying at King Jason apts in Paphos for the new year. Im travelling with 2 kids 8 & 16 and my husband. looking at self catering, is this advisable during the new year?any supermarket nearby?my husband is into photography he likes a bit of rocky beach if there is but not a requirement. bit of sunshine better than UK will be a bonus.

Please help.

Thank you

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,049 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

There are supermarkets.

There are lots of rocky beaches in that part of Cyprus, Aphrodite's Rock is about 20 minutes drive.

It will be warmer than the UK but not as warm as other destinations, such as Canaries, and it may rain.

Can't comment on the apartments because I don't know them but if you do a search on here they get mentioned often

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

Thanks Latimer.

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

Hi we have stayed at the Louis King Jason Apartments twice, they are really nice, Andreas the manager is a really nice guy and goes out of his way to help in any way he can. Marie the restaurant manager is lovely as well.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

I have just returned after staying at king Jason. The kitchen utensils were few. We wish we had tried to get nearer the lovely coastline, with a 16 year old and your younger child I think you would benefit. The walk to beach about 20 minutes, at least a mile to beach and walking along dual freeway (caregeway).

We said without the sun at K.J. Not much except one table tennis, table outside, though undercover also undersized pool table.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

I have just returned after staying at king Jason. The kitchen utensils were few. We wish we had tried to get nearer the lovely coastline, with a 16 year old and your younger child I think you would benefit. The walk to beach about 20 minutes, at least a mile to beach and walking along dual freeway (caregeway).

We said without the sun at K.J. Not much except one table tennis, table outside, though undercover also undersized pool table.

6. Re: Family in King Louis Jason apt in New year (Dec 29-Jan 5)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:22