We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchanging money Paphos

scotland
Level Contributor
590 posts
Save Topic
Exchanging money Paphos

Arriving in Paphos a couple of weeks time where is the best place to go to exchange money to Eureos & what is the rate at the moment. Thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,741 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

I got 1.17 on Tuesday.

There are a couple of shops in the small arcade where Cydive is located. If you were walking along Poseidon Avenue towards the harbour with the sea on your left, the arcade is on the RHS and Cydive always have advertising boards out.

Trisha

greenock
Level Contributor
184 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

I remember when you got at least a couple cents better doing the exchange rates in paphos, not any more check out scottish passport travel money, why line the pockets of the cypriot financial sector when so many people have been fleeced over here

Dunfermline Fife
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

I got a wonderful service from Scottish Passport with your recommendations Delbhoy61. Ordered last Tuesday got 1.17 and they arrived the next day. Brilliant service

lancs
Level Contributor
978 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

Did you pay a charge using your card ???

Marie.

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

Aye, they, re good, have used them a few times this year including turkish lire

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

No charges for debit cards

Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

Just pop in a bank branch and change the money. There are plenty of them in kato paphos area. You dont need to bank with them in order to change money

Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

Went to a shop in musselburgh and they sold me euros at buy back rate in error so i got 1:31 :-)

9. Re: Exchanging money Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 06:20