We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in paphos!

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels in paphos!

Hello I am looking into the possibility of going to Cyprus anywhere from next May-September. what I need help with is finding a very lovely hotel, great location and not to pricey. I really want something that is either on the door step of some restaurants nightlife maybe even Paphos harbour area or even if its a short walk the only reason for need of location is because of having more selection for food? I normally travel through Thomas cook/Thomson/first choice so if it could be hotels that they advertise that would be perfect!

So that is nice hotel, great location, not to pricey any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you

1. Re: Hotels in paphos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 06:40
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in paphos!

well we would like it as cheap as possible but we could range from 600-800 per person possibly stretching to 900 but like I said it does have to be top standard I think ideally the location is key

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in paphos!

Hi, one of our favourite places to stay is the Kefalos Beach hotel, read the reviews as they are all very good. We have been twice now and this year we booked with Thompson around January time and got half board for a penny a day each. Although we prefer to go B/B or self catering we did take the offer up and thought that if the food wasn't that brilliant we would have lunch instead and eat out. Well the food was excellent and so only ate out a couple of times. There are a lot of nice restaurants nearby and it takes about 30mins to walk to the harbour along the coastal path or the bus stop is on the main road a few minutes walk away. Barbara

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in paphos!

The pyramos hotel is a great place to stay...only 5 mins walk from sea front in kato paphos and only has 20 rooms. The staff are great and friendly and it is basic but all you need when you are in paphos. I have written reviews on this place. Only thing is it's B&B only aNd the breakfast is basic continental but u can get many places nearby for full breakfast for about 2 euro. My mum just stayed there and paid under £300 for her 2 week stay. Lots of restaurants nearby and close to bar street for nightlife. Hope this helps

5. Re: Hotels in paphos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 06:40
blackwood
Level Contributor
285 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in paphos!

Pioneer Beach Hotel in Paphos is a very lovely adult only hotel. Stayed there in April and staying again 3 weeks time. Hope you find somewhere nice.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in paphos!

I'd agree about the Kefalos Beach. Very nice, well equipped apartment, fantastic breakfasts. Free beach towels, lots to do during day, evening entertainment, and a nice walk along the sea to the harbour.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in paphos!

I will agree with Avanti and Almyra and also Aliathon Holiday Village!Aliathon co-operates with FCH and is close to the harbor.Additionally the hotel has a commercial center as the Avanti as well with different restaurants and bars.It depends what you would you prefer concerning the combination of price and location. Paphos has many hotels and a lot of them work with Thomson and First choice!

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels in paphos!

Just come back from staying at the Avanti Hotel, nice hotel with plenty of Bars and restaurants around it. 25/30mins walk into Town and knock another 5mins off if you are heading towards Bar street(which looks a half shut dump right right now). The hotel is far enough out of Town to avoid all the hustle and bustle of Paphos but still close enough to enjoy everything Paphos has to offer

stockie
Level Contributor
723 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels in paphos!

Lois King Jason. look at reviews on T/A you can't go wrong.