We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather again

Brundish
Level Contributor
232 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Weather again

Just checked the weather here and it says it's raining all day is anyone there to confirm how good the forecast is here as we go in a couple of weeks

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather again

Well where I am it has been cold and raining and my log fire has been on since noon. But there again I am at over 600 metres up on Troodos and not near Pafos. However it is our winter and usually here will be snow on top of Troodos by the New year. The weather will be very variable from cold and wet to shorts and tee shirt possibly all in the same day. Must go and put another log in the stove and have a nice cup of hot tea.

Brundish
Level Contributor
232 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather again

I hear it gets much colder up there but very beautiful I am going to pathos Xmas eve until the new and just trying gauge the weather to what they say here and what it actually is

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,798 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather again

You've got two topics running with the same title

Here are the responses on the other one

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190384-i9212-k7…

As in the other topic no one can tell you what the weather will be like in two weeks time. All they can do is look at forecasting sites and tell you what they say

Brundish
Level Contributor
232 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather again

Sorry don't know what happened there but thanks for your help

5. Re: Weather again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations