We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

money

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Topic
money

Just wondering about the cost of living in Cyprus, ie- meals, drink etc.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,085 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: money

Do you mean to live there or for a holiday ?

Either way the cost of meals and drinks is the same as it is in Leeds only it will be in euros and just like Leeds there will be places you can get cheaper meals and drinks and places where you can pay more.

Brundish
Level Contributor
216 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: money

Beer is about 2 to 2.80 € food about 6 € for a burger to 19€ for a steak

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: money

where in Cyprus are you talking about I find some resorts more expensive than others for eating out, avoid the tourist traps.Julie

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,874 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: money

I don't find it any more expensive than in England to eat out. As Latimer says there are places to suit all budgets. A lot of restaurants have deals going on.

Brundish
Level Contributor
216 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: money

I am in pathos at the moment I find it a lot cheaper than the uk

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: money

Most of the restaurants offer 3 course menus, with a reasonable choice for each course. One restaurant that I know has a notice proclaiming that portion sizes are the same on the a la carte and specials menus.

These cost from 10 to about 14 €, with a few at the "posher" restaurants up to 17€.

One restaurant even includes a bottle of wine between two if they take the special menu.

7. Re: money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 06:19