We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Wifi and bus timetable.

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Free Wifi and bus timetable.

Hi, I have two questions. (1) I am coming to Paphos at the end January, we have to pay for Wifi in our hotel and reading reviews, not worth paying for. Is their anywhere in the old town where we can get free wifi, does the new shopping mall have free wifi ?

(2) I would like to visit Nicosia by bus, I have looked at the timetable and it says Mon-Fri that there are buses at 15.00 and also 15.45, will this be correct as for the rest of the day there is roughly two hours between buses. Thank you.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,973 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

You'll find many cafes and bars all over Paphos with free wi-fi.

Looking at the timetable, there is a bus at 15.00 and another one at 15.45. When you arrive at Nicosia it would be a good idea to ask about the times of the return trip - better to be safe than sorry!

Trish

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

paphosbus.com/index.php/…paphos-nicosia

The above link should help you plan your return trip.Julie

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

Thank you

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

Thank you, the link you have attached is a different timetable from the one I have printed off, is this the current winter timetable ?

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

looking for information on bus service between paphos airport and meltemi villas around 11.45 pm

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

looking for information on bus service between paphos airport and meltemi villas around 11.45 pm

Save Reply
7. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

Would it not be easier to get a taxi to that destination at that time of night?

Kind regards

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,973 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

You can get a bus from the airport to the Harbour for €1.50. Here is the timetable.....

www.cyprusbybus.com/routedetails.aspx…

You then need to take the bus to Coral Bay but the last one is around midnight, so you'll be too late. There are taxis at the Harbour bus station, but be sure to agree a price first as Paphos taxi drivers refuse to use the meter.

Trisha

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
266 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

Yes the new Mall has free wi-fi, well certainly upstairs in the food court area it does.

10. Re: Free Wifi and bus timetable.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2015, 05:16