We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartlepool
Level Contributor
30 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

I have read that the 615 bus stops outside the hotel. Where can you visit along the route and can you get to the Tombs of the Kings?

Any other suggestions of things to do outside of the hotel? We are travelling early April.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

The bus runs along the coast road between Kato Paphos and Coral Bay, passing the Tombs of the Kings.

Trisha

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
30 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

Thanks for your prompt reply Trisha. Any other things that you can tell me about the hotel, the area, the weather in April.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

The hotel is in a lovely setting right on the sea, but there isn't much around it of interest to visitors. You'll need to go into Kato Paphos for a choice of bars, cafes, restaurants, shops.

April is too early to guarantee good weather but it is usually very pleasant and the flowers are gorgeous.

Trisha

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

Not so sure about the "lovely location " as I have only passed it on the 615 bus.( assuming it was the Golden Beach bit it definitely was an Atlantica) However I found the bus service very cheap and efficient. It runs into Paphos bus station and from ther buses run to other locations fairly regular.

I have been to a couple of Atlanticas and found them to be very good hotels.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

The "lovely location" I referred to is "right on the sea".

I also said - "there isn't much around it of interest to visitors", which is what you would have seen from the bus.

Trisha

wirral
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

We are returning to this hotel at the end of March. We had a lovely holiday there several years ago and one of the attractions for us that it is in a quiet area. The bus service is very good and cheap and it does not take long to get to the harbour/Tomb of the Kings etc. We have never made a return visit to a hotel before so that in itself says a lot. You can also go on day trips from the hotel - we went to the monastrey in the Troodos Mountains - it was snowing when we went which was quite surreal as on the previous day we had been sun bathing by the pool.

7. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach places to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 05:27