We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Can anyone give an update on the King Evelthon Hotel. We are considering a family hotel in May 2014 but can not find any building work updates.

stockie
Level Contributor
790 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

If you go down the questions page it was updated on the 11th Feb.

Seems to be on track.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Thank you for your reply. I seem to have missed that page on the web site. Ill have another look.

3. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 12:51
Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190384-i9212-k6…

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi Karen.

Have spoken to a friend today, who has a villa in paphos. He is flying out next week for a fortnight + has promised me that he will go and have a look at the progress for himself, as he knows I am booked for august. The hotel is also featured in various tour operators brochures for this summer, so one might assume that the Tsokkos statement announcing an april opening date to be correct.

Once I hear back from my colleague I will be happy to post an update on here. Mike.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hey its good to friends like that. Thank you very much. Ill hang off booking until i hear from you.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi I've booked for July and been told that the hotel will officially open on the 15 th July 14.

West Sussex England
Level Contributor
141 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi,

I would like to know who told you that date. IMO you are wide of the mark. I have an email from Georgios Tsokkos himself who confirmed that the hotel WILL open on 20th April and it will be a full opening but they hope to complete all work by April 1st.

If you register on Paphos People. Com you will be able to view photo,s of the hotel and I have been advised by JohnB who lives their that all the pools are finished, all they are doing now is finishing the landscaping.

We have booked 2 weeks for late May, and we will be staying at The King Evelthon.

Dont forget to let me know the font of your information please

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

I walked by yesterday and the pools are not finished.

Trisha

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

I was looking to go in April 23rd, but am afraid Hotel won't be finished, do you think i would be foolish too book this hotel...????Can you keep me posted..