We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to go at night?

Sheffield, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Best place to go at night?

Where's the best place to go at night.. Me and my girlfriend are both in the early 20s and are going to paphos July 12th for 2 weeks. We are staying at the Kissos hotel which we've been told is a good location.. But where would you recommend at night? Tomb of the kings road? The marina? Coral bay?.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to go at night?

TOKR always ! Not a lot in coral bay

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to go at night?

Hi, me and my gf (both 20) stayed in paphos TOTKR last summer and have booked again for this July. TOTKR has some cheaper restaurants than the harbour area however the atmosphere is nowhere near the same! The harbour has many nice bars at night and much more going on, we had a couple of nights without visiting the harbour and it just wasn't the same, hope that helps!

stockie
Level Contributor
791 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to go at night?

Depends what your after, we had some good nights in friends bar where they have some good tribute acts, pink Elvis was very funny and really not what you think and certainly not Elvis, splash bar for a little cheesy kareoke some nice bars around the harbour area and although most people say bar street is a ghost town in Paphos there is still quite alot of life on the weekend.

Sheffield, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to go at night?

Thank you :). I can see us going to the marina most nights to be honest... I've been told it's not far away from TOTK road.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to go at night?

" I can see us going to the marina most nights to be honest... I've been told it's not far away from TOTK road."

You are looking at about 10mins or so

lancashire
Level Contributor
164 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to go at night?

hi wills 63 can you tell me the name of your friends bar that has the tribute acts and whereabouts it is from agapinor hotel

stockie
Level Contributor
791 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to go at night?

The agapinor seems to be up near the old town, Friends bar that is the name of it is down in Kato round from bar street so it would be a taxi ride away.

Enjoy

UK
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place to go at night?

Chris King as Elvis, can't wait to see him next time I'm out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_JIiuXSbQ

9. Re: Best place to go at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Paphos