We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is the best/cleanest beaches in cyprus?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
where is the best/cleanest beaches in cyprus?

I am looking at booking a holiday to cyprus for 2 weeks in April for me and my girlfriend. What areas should i be looking at staying in that will have a good clean beach? Also what hotels/villas are good for couples in cyprus ? And what is the weather normally like in April ?

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where is the best/cleanest beaches in cyprus?

Hi, you will find the best beaches on the eastern side of the island, Ayia Napa and Protaras ,lovely shallow waters, for your villa look on .owners direct or holiday lettings.look at the where are the best beaches sticky on the Cyprus forum page.Julie

Mentioned in this post
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
Protaras
Protaras
Paralimni, Cyprus
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
2. Re: where is the best/cleanest beaches in cyprus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:18