We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
303 posts
353 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying one week of holiday in Paphos for my mom, who is elderly with serious health troubles (she cannot get cold). Is the end of September, the beginning of October still hot enough to swim and enjoy sunny weather or can we expect changable weather and it would be better to go earlier- let's say at the beginning of September? Thanks a lot for your help.

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Still very warm and still very much sun bathing weather and most likely shorts a t-shirt at night... There may be a shower or a cloudy day but most your holiday will be full of hot sunny warm weather

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

I agree with the above a good time to go last week of Sept ,1st week in October ,still nice and warm ,a good time for sightseeing .I have found the weather can change towards the middle of the month ,the odd storm but they soon clear up.But I have been in Cyprus a few years back all through Oct and the weather was perfect .Julie

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,551 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

We've had good weather all thru Sept & into early Oct, over several trips to Paphos.

Regards

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
303 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Thank you for your answers. So I suppose I don't need to be worried that the holiday might get spoilt by long-lasting rain or temperatures too low to swim at sea. If it's still pleasant enough to dine outside in the evening without risks of getting cold, it'll be great!

lancs
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Been going to Cyprus for many years now,and the weather around this time is always beautiful,We were there twice last year,June and then middle Oct -beginning of Nov,the weather was gorgeous,and still very warm when we were coming home.

Enjoy your trip.....

Marie.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

We will be in Cyprus end of Sept and the whole of Oct. by far the best time to visit. We do it every year.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
lancs
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

We arrive 28th Sept this year,may try and sneak another one in before then though.......lol.

Marie.

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
303 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Hi, everybody.

I finally booked our stay in the first half of September, due to good plane tickets' deals. I hope we'll be satisfied with our stay even if going a bit earlier.

lancs
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

Where are you staying.I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Marie.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 16:05
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,084 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather at the end of Sept. the beginning of October

I would be interested to know how you get to Paphos from your location. I'm always looking for different places that are easy for me to get to for a holiday away from Cyprus!

Trisha

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe