We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are they open

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Are they open

Could anyone tell me if Sunbow restaurant and Zaza restaurant are open please we are coming over next week and I'm celebrating my 50th birthday. Also our wedding anniversary, these are two of our favourite places to eat out....

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are they open

I walked by Sunbow today and they weren't open and no notice to say when they would be. I don't know Zaza.Trisha

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are they open

We always go to zazas at this time of year and its always been open before,we will be over there in 17 days time cant wait ! Enjoy

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are they open

Oh and have been as early as march so you should be in luck.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are they open

oh thank you so much, that's helpful. we fly out next Wednesday.

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
634 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are they open

I believe that the Sunbow may only be opening up around Easter time.They may start to open weekends just before leading up to Easter; but I think it might be too early at the beg of April. As an alternative you could try Phytos own place 'Fitos Inn' as they also do food along side accommodation. It's towards Yeroskipos, nearish the roundabout with Debenhams etc. or just try sending Sunbow restaurant a email asking when they are open and then you can also reserve a table / meal for your special day. Good luck.

If I hear from him or Zenon then I will post again the news.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Are they open

Thank you, but ive already sent an Email to both phythos and Zenon and neither replied and also Sunbow. I even sent message on facebook to them both.

I have another choice of restaurant to celebrate at so its not a problem. once again thanks for message.

stockie
Level Contributor
819 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are they open

Not sure if Zaza open but their sister restaurant Gabors is you will find them here on trip and also facebook .

So Jealous got to wait till June till I'm back.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Are they open

Thank you. We have never tried Gabors. My husband is vegetarian but he likes scampi

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are they open

What about the Tex-mex on the TOTKR ?? Does that only open during the summer months?

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
634 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Are they open

Sloppachops

Just had a message back from Zenon saying that Sunbow is not open until Easter.

Hopefully you will find another restaurant to celebrate your special day.

I guess you are already away now.

Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations