We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

Hi,

Have been looking at the alexander hotel but think its a bit out my price range so now been looking at constantinou bros athena beach, is this suitable for a younger couple age 22? Also how does the final bill work must it be opened with a credit card and paid by that or can cash be used too? As im only looking at staying bb and paying for drinks in hotel

Thanks much appreciated!

london
Level Contributor
153 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

Hi

glad to see you are considering the Athena I'm sure you won't be disappointed.You get a very varied age range at the Athena unlike some of the other hotels which sometimes seem to cater to a more mature holiday maker [this may be because they are more expensive so appeal to someone with a bit more disposable income].What is not really geared towards your age group at many of the hotels we have been to is the evening entertainment but it depends what you like .However if you prefer whats on in another hotel a lot of them are within walking distance of one another and you can just try them.There are also bars and places to eat along the road to the harbour and bar street near the harbour itself which caters for the younger crowd .

Can't remember how we paid but I think they may take credit card details when you arrive [as security I guess] but i'm sure you can pay your final bill in cash if you want, and you can certainly pay for your daily drinks in cash as we have often wandered up to the Athena during the day when we have stayed elsewhere just to have a drink in their gardens.

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

I stayed there last year in early June and loved it. However in the evenings did find the hotel a little dead and am twice your age. To put this in some perspective, it was early season, and I would strongly recommend this hotel. During the day there was a fairly mixed age group but these all seemed to disappear of an evening, more than likely to the local bars - as did we on several occasions. The hotel does provide entertainment but the bars never seemed to get lively except for the happy hour before dinner. From what I saw all transactions were paid at the time in cash so no nasty bills at check out. If you are going B&B I believe you will enjoy the hotel, it is in a good location, has a really relaxed feel where you can positively unwind during the day but is well placed to enjoy the varied night life of Pahpos.

To this day I cannot really work what it was about this hotel but felt totally content throughout my stay and was sad to leave.

Northampton
Level Contributor
533 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

Hi Jemma0.

Have stayed their 5 or 6 times on BB and I pay as I go. Hotel is great place to relax and charge the batteries up and like the others say a bit quiet at night around the hotel but plenty of local bars to go too and meet up with other people. Black Rose is a good one, great snacks & good quality drink at good prices.

There is a nice beach bar along from the Athena run by Sevas good place to meet people over a cold drink.

not sure what time of the year you are planning in going but there will always be friendly people of all ages to chat with around the hotel grounds, if you want to that is, or you can just sit under a tree and watch the world go by.

4. Re: Constantinou bros athena beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17