We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN, Activities indoors for kids?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
1 post
Save Topic
RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN, Activities indoors for kids?

Hi All

We are currently in Paphos looking out at the rain landing on the pool and are wondering if anyone has any suggestions for activities for children (3&4) indoors which may fill the next three rain soaked days (according to the forecast), just in time for us to go home the day after!

So far we have been 'Cosmic bowling' twice which we can recommend, softplay both at cosmic bowling and in the new Kings Avenue Arcade, seen Rio2 at the cinema, raided the Jumbo store for jigsaws and board games. Researched kids clubs at local hotels but as non residents they seem to cost a fortune.

If anyone has any suggestions we would be very grateful.

Many Thanks

If anyone can help

Kent, England
Level Contributor
794 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN, Activities indoors for kids?

I do feel for you, so much of what Cyprus has to offer is geared up to nice weather.

I'm not sure if you have a hire car at all, but a trip to Paphos Bird and Animal park, now renamed Paphos Zoo might be a possibility if the rain is not too bad and you have macs. It also says on their website that there is a transfer bus from Paphos but not sure where this runs from. We visited with our grandchildren when they were small and they loved it, you certainly would not want a hot day to visit it.

Hope this helps and that the weather clears up enough for you to get out and about at least.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
766 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN, Activities indoors for kids?

How unlucky you are. I heard that the winter has been much drier than usual and this was confirmed by the level of the dams I saw. I left on 30th April after 9 days of good weather.

I think the Paphos Zoo bus picks up from the main hotels so worth giving them a call. I expect your receptionist can help you there.

3. Re: RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN, Activities indoors for kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17