We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rentcyprus.co.uk / Agios group / cyprus vacation rentals

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ashtead
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
rentcyprus.co.uk / Agios group / cyprus vacation rentals

Has anybody used this company before to rent villas - I cannot find any reviews for this company formerly known as Agios Group now known as Cyprus Vacation Rentals. Also has anyone had experience with Evis Hadjipetrou ?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rentcyprus.co.uk / Agios group / cyprus vacation rentals

Hi Julie,

through our email exchanges I have explained to you the reasons for not finding us , this is a public response so that others are not unnecessarily sceptical of us.

We have taken over Agios early 2014 and neither of the two companies (Agios or Cyprus Vacation Rentals) had advertised with Holidaylettings before. That is why no reviews are showing, but hopefully by the end of 2014 we will have some.

You have now booked 2 beautiful villas with us, they are in very good state, I have personally visited them.

Looking forward to having you as our guest in October.

kind regards

Evis

Ashtead
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rentcyprus.co.uk / Agios group / cyprus vacation rentals

Evis has been very helpful and responded to all of my concerns quickly and proficiently. He provided me with all of the company registration details so I could check it out, and followed this up with photos he had taken himself of the villas a few days before (i.e not the 'too good to be true' touched-up versions often used to promote villas). So far dealing with Evis and Cyprus Vacation Rentals has been a positive experience and he seems a very nice man. I will add a further update/review once we have stayed at the two villas in Aphrodite Hills.

3. Re: rentcyprus.co.uk / Agios group / cyprus vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:17