We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paphos in august

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
paphos in august

We are undecided whether to go hotel or sc on our first trip to paphos so thought we would ask for advice! Hubby is a veggie so often hotels in greece do not cater very well for him!We like to be very close to a beach and also close to bars etc but not discos! young late 50,s .Any help would be really appreciated thanks in advance

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paphos in august

I would do either B&B in a hotel or book an apartment. There are many excellent restaurants to choose from - most offering deals such as 3 courses from €12 +.

I think that if you book half board in a hotel your poor husband will end up having the same boring limited choice every evening!

Trisha

Edited: 09 June 2014, 18:03
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paphos in august

Thank you ! Can u recommend any apts close to harbour sea bars etc ? Thank you

kelvedon
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paphos in august

Were off on the 30th July for 2 weeks, we go half board, and if we don't like whats for tea in the hotel, we go out for a meal....although ive got to say, the meals we get at the Nereus are beautiful...plenty of choice....depends what hotel you stay in.........I wouldn't go BB or SC.....as its my holiday too, I don't want to be cooking, and sometimes you just don't fancy going out.

Enjoy what ever you choose hun xx

stockie
Level Contributor
819 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paphos in august

I would always go self catering so many place to eat and not expensive. I don't know what sort of budget you have but there are lots of places to stay. Try looking on holiday letting Paphos as most of these are privately owned and the standard of the accommodation is far superior to hotel apartments and we find it cheaper. Look at reviews on T/A to help you decide.

Enjoy I am going back next week.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: paphos in august

We are just back....we also go self catering in a property via homeaway.co.uk....excellent prices and better flexibility than hotels....eat out with ample choice....no hotel timetables & early morning sunbed claiming....some really good properties available

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: paphos in august

Thanks for all replies !we have now booked paphinia seaview apartments after reading reviews on ta xx

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: paphos in august

These are fabulous apartments been a few times sure you wjll love it.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: paphos in august

thank you ! hope so!x

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: paphos in august

Agree that Paphinia Seaview are fabulous apts,spacious.clean with amazing views from massive balconies with sun loungers.Everyyhing in these apts you could possibly need .Have a lovely time.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: paphos in august

Good choice!

Do come back and let us know how you enjoy your first visit to Paphos.

Trisha

Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations