We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
5 posts
Save Topic
Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend & I (both in our early 20's) are staying at the Avanti Hotel at the beginning of July, half board basis.

We were wondering if anyone who has stayed here can tell us whether the restaurant has a dress code, and if so, how strict it is? I know that some restaurants don't allow male guests to wear shorts for example...

I have emailed the Hotel but got a blank reply so thought I would ask on here.

Many thanks :)

Rachel

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

When I last stayed there several years ago, it was smart long trouses, no tshirts or tank tops fo r wearing at dinner. And they were very strict about this.

Why not it is a nice hotel and guests tend to smarten up for dinner.

United Kingdom
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

Thankfully they have sent another reply today and the dress code is now smart/casual so doesn't sound as strict....longer length shorts and t-shirts are now permitted which is good news to us as wearing trousers in Cyprus in July didn't sound too appealing!

United Kingdom
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

Thankfully they have sent another reply today and the dress code is now smart/casual so doesn't sound as strict....longer length shorts and t-shirts are now permitted which is good news to us as wearing trousers in Cyprus in July didn't sound too appealing!

4. Re: Avanti Hotel Restaurant Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16