We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbow

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
424 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbow

Does anybody know if Sunbow has need this year. We were in Paphos in Mayand there was a notice outside saying opening mid May but not seen any reviews for,it.

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
634 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbow

Hi, LUCYLOU.

They were very late this year opening. I believe it was because Phytos was refurbishing

Fitos Inn his Guest house and events venue.

He posted a note after several enquiries saying:-

Sunbow restaurant will be open at 15th of May - 30 YEARS ANNIVERSARY

The holiday season in ALL resorts in Cyprus has been very slow sadly and a lot of business have been late opening!

Other regulars are going back again later in the year say September when as usual you will have to be prompt to get that Table! lol...

Enjoy............

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
424 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunbow

Thank you forb the information. We are hoping to go back in September so will definitely be booking a table.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunbow

I've not seen any reviews for sun bow on here since December, but I'm looking forward to going over to paphos in September again and also November this year we went over at the beginning of April and had a wonderful holiday we stayed at The Athena Beach again it was fantastic. Hope you are both ok ladies.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
424 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunbow

We always stay at Athena Beach but stayed at Louis Phaethon in May this year as we had our 2 year old granddaughter , mum, daughter and son in law with us and were unable to get the 3 rooms needed. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and was excellently for kids. Hoping to go back to Athena in September and all our favourite restsurants.

London, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunbow

Love the Sunbow ! - Can't wait for our holiday so we can enjoy the good food and people...can thoroughly recommend.

Rutland, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunbow

Lucy- sent you a PM 2 days ago.

7. Re: Sunbow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations