We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos airport and good

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Paphos airport and good

Hi! We're leaving Paphos on Saturday (boo!) and wondered what food availability there is at the airport. Can anyone help? Our flight is in the evening. Thanks in advance!!

Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphos airport and good

Last time we were there it was absolute rubbish at stupid prices! Take your own.

Scotland
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphos airport and good

there are 2 snack bars the one downstairs is expensive and limited choice wheras the upstairs one sold snacks at a fair price.

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphos airport and good

nothing is really worth to eat over there. There is pizza and sandwich from what i can remember.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paphos airport and good

Upstairs? The airport is all on one level!! We always either eat before we go to the airport (dinner in Paphos if an evening flight) or take sandwiches with us!

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
427 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paphos airport and good

Downstairs, after check in there is only a Costa. Once through customs there is the usual fast food or sandwiches all,of which are quite expensive.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,744 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paphos airport and good

I'd eat before you get there unless you are happy with fast food at airport prices.

There is no upstairs bit that I know of as it is all on one level

Hartlepool...
Level Contributor
68 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paphos airport and good

Ate in the airport today I think it was called village food normal airport food I got double cheeseburger ,cheeseburger 2 portions of fries 2 cokes 1 coffee 1tin of iced coffee cost about €19which is less than I expected and it was ok similar as. Macdonalds and it is all on one level

Edited: 25 June 2014, 23:05
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paphos airport and good

We left last week in the evening as well. We had a meal lunch time and then bought a freshly made baguettee in a small shop opposite our hotel (ATG) for 3.50 euro.

9. Re: Paphos airport and good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17