We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E readers

scotland
Level Contributor
67 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
E readers

I am in paphos just now and my kindle has just packed in. Wondered if anyone knew where I could purchase another e reader? Thanks

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: E readers

Widely available, I personally prefer Bionic as a shop but where they sell electronic kit they are likely to sell what you want, but price? Cyprus is not renownded for cheap electronic items.

scotland
Level Contributor
67 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E readers

Many thanks. Will have a hunt about!

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,069 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E readers

If you go to the new shopping mall just outside town, there's a big store at the back, on the top level, like a Virgin or HMV, that looked like it sold all sorts of gadgets. Might be worth a try.

scotland
Level Contributor
67 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E readers

Thank you triuumphned. I know where the mall is & will have a look. Thanks for replying!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E readers

The shop in the Mall is called "Public".

If you don't find what you want, there are lots of charity shops in Paphos that sell used books for €1-2 and the "Duck Pond" market (Wed and Sun am) has a stall with new and used books.

Trisha

6. Re: E readers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos