We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

Hi guys, i just wanted to know what the legal drinking age in Cyprus, Paphos was. It says 17, but I was just wondering whether i'd get an adult band in the hotel we were staying in?

Trowbridge, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

not sure about your hotel I would think they would give you one as age is 17 for drinking. you could always email the hotel and ask.

kelvedon
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

I would of thought it will depend if you paid as adult or child when paying for your holiday, I pay for a child place for my son who is 16 with Thomson....and he will still be classed as a child when he's 17.......I know this is not the case with other travel companies

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

well my dad has booked me in as a child so this is the challenge

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

thanks for the advice, i think that is a really good idea, hahahaa, why didnt i think of that?

5. Re: Legal Drinking Age in Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Paphos