We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adonis waterfall

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Adonis waterfall

Can anyone tell me how to get from Paphos harbour to the Adonis waterfall please ,we dont think we will be hiring a car...undecided!!Thank you

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adonis waterfall

Read the reviews - having ventured there, I would summarise by saying, it's a waste of time! It's a long way from the main road, a terrible access over a very uneven track and a rip off entry fee!

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adonis waterfall

To be honest I agree with the above ,we done the trip years ago with a tour company ,the journey is not for the faint hearted ,I remember going down some really steep steps as well ,It looks pretty but it is not a natural waterfall its man made with water pumped down from above and the water is freezing as said above the entry fee is a rip off. Julie

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adonis waterfall

As above I wouldnt waste your time energy going! If you are desperate to go do jeep safari or the like where it is just one of the stops enroute,then it might be worth it as you still have all the other things too.There is self drive safari ,kiosk in coral bay or outside ledra beach hotel that stops off here on their dayout.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
322 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adonis waterfall

If you want to visit a natural waterfall which is quite pretty and easy to get to from the roadside, I would recommend Mylomeri Waterfall.

Head up the Troodos road and you will see it signposted on the left hand side a little before you reach the Trout Farm near Platres and Moniatis.

The road is a little bumpy once you get off the concrete part but with careful driving, it's accessible. Drive as far as you can then follow the path round by the concrete wall and take the steps down towards the small bridge which crosses the river.

You can walk in the water and stand under the waterfall - it's a great photo shoot but beware, it's freezing cold even in summer!

A few photos can be seen from our stop off there last summer on my Flickr account. This link will take you to the first photo of about half a dozen: http://flic.kr/p/cShTq1

5. Re: Adonis waterfall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations