We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louis Phaeton

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Louis Phaeton

We have visited Paphos many times staying at ATG, Louis Imperial and Louis Ledra mostly at the beginning of November. We are thinking of Louis Phaeton this time, mainly due to cost. Does anyone know if the evening entertainment is as good at this time of year, and, I realise it is a family hotel, but will it have lots of children at this time?

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Louis Phaeton

Hi, We came back from the Phaethon (pronounced Firethon) on Sunday. The animation team are the main entertainment day and night. In the daytime they do activities such as shuffleboard, archery, pool games, water polo, volleyball etc. In the evening they do a kids disco first followed by bingo then the show generally starts at 10pm. The shows get a bit repetitive if you go for 2 weeks but they do have some outside entertainers that come in a couple of nights a week.

I went with my husband but this hotel is great for families. There weren't too many kids when we were there as the English kids hadn't broken up yet.

If you are going you will need to take a beach towel or buy one there from a great shop called Jumbo in the Kings Avenue Mall which has much better quality and choice than the hotel.

If you need any more info let me know.

Have fun.

Rachel :)

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
913 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Louis Phaeton

For the third year on the trot, we're going over October half term, and we fly home on Saturday 1 November. It's always full of families until the end of that week and then it quietens down considerably. It's a brilliant hotel - lots do entertainment all year round and great food... The best all inclusive food we've even had. I'd highly recommend it :)

3. Re: Louis Phaeton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations