We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly Bus Tickets?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Weekly Bus Tickets?

Can someone please advise, We had a family member go to Paphos in early July and purchased a weekly bus ticket at the Harbour Station. Yesterday another family group visiting Paphos went to the Harbour station, they were told that the weekly ticket had been withdrawn and it was no longer available. I have checked all the bus company web sites and none of them have any mention of the withdrawal of this ticket.

Can someone please advise if the ticket has been withdrawn.

London, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

Not as far as I am I'm aware. 15 Euro's for a week.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

Thank you for your reply, I think they must of asked for the wrong thing or there request got lost in the translation. Thank you again.

London, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

You're welcome. The travel pass can also be purchased on-board the busses. Enjoy Paphos!

Egham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

We are in there now and were hoping to get the weekly but the bus station and bus drivers are saying they only do daily or monthly passes.

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

We are in limassol, and have just purchased 2x weekly bus tickets on the bus. 15€ each. It's 1.50€ per journey otherwise.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

If the weekly passes are available you could only purchase them last year from the Harbour Bus Station.

7. Re: Weekly Bus Tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16