We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight prices in August

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flight prices in August

Bit ahead of myself and planning for next year's holiday. Found a really nice villa but the flight prices they are quoting seem high. Any idea what kind of price I could get a flight for in August - flying from Midlands or LHR ?

Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight prices in August

I paid £350 ish for August 17 th this year booked last Oct flying with Monarch they do do cheap easy jet seats but they are limited and on sale for only a couple of hours !

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight prices in August

Weather should launch their prices from next summer early to mid sept,keep checking each day from sept and you will get best price.

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight prices in August

That should read easyjet!

pudsey
Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight prices in August

Booked yesterday for in 2 week still school hols ... 400.00 each 2 month ago they were 320 jet 2 from leeds ..... Thomas cook did have flights from Manchester 289.00 about 2 month ago for 24th ish of August but I was too slow so missed out

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight prices in August

Hi,

British Airways flights are released 355 days in advance! Keep watching and they are cheapest when they are first released! I paid £749 for a family of 4 this July LGW to Larnaca, I checked the prices before our holiday and it was £1700!

All the best

Trowbridge, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight prices in August

hi we landed yesterday in paphos and have been for the last 4 years in August ,we normally pay around £350-£400 with easy jet for our flights. rach

7. Re: Flight prices in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:18