We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

Aldershot, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Topic
BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

This restaurant has lousy service expensive prices and the food is awful. Captains bistro a 100 yrds down on the seafront is far superior and more reasonable.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

Wouldn't you be better writing a review? And also one of the Captain's Bistro.

One slight problem - I can't find any mention of a restaurant in Paphos called BellePasta. I'm probably mistaken, so would you care to give an address?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

There is a restaurant review section where you can share your comments with TA members ..........and those comments can then be read in conjunction with those of other "diners" so a balanced view can be made.

Do not recall this place...... but we tend to eat away from the harbour area and mainly at venues reviewed in the restaurant section.

Anyway....sorry you had a bad experience.

Alfreton, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

Would like to know where this restaurant is as well. If we knew where it was we could avoid it. Actually never heard of it and do go to the harbour area twice a year. Maybe it's new.

swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

My sentiments entirely, we avoid eating in the harbour total rip off. Did enjoy the captains bistro though, good food and great sunsets.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,792 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

I wonder if the OP is referring to Porto Bello on Poseidonus Ave?

Hopefully he'll come back with more details.......

Trisha

Edited: 03 September 2014, 21:39
Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

Well there is no Bella Pasta on Paphos harbour....and to be fair the harbour is perhaps a little more expensive than others but you have the ambience.....The best..Theo's...best fish in Paphos...ask any Cypriot

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

I found a photograph with what seems to be a a single restaurant with a long frontage. It has a sign"Oasen" over one front and "Bella Italia" over another. Oasen has (or had) boards proclaiming cheap food deals. I remember calling in there one day , just to see what it was like. It was cheap, and the food quality was what you'd expect for the price. Okay as fuel, with a cool beer, to sit and watch the world go by.

To be honest, not what you'd call a quality experience, but then you wouldn't expect one.

Many of the reviews of the Oasen mention high prices, so maybe it's completely different in the evening.

cyprusstreetview.com/paphos/paphos_poseidonos

Click on "Street Map", then number 18.

Edited: 05 September 2014, 00:29
8. Re: BellePasta restaurant on harbour. Avoid this dirty rip off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16