We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

Hope someone can advise if any companies offer evening dinner /buffet cruises from Protaras.

Trying to organise a 40th birthday for around 25 people who will be in Protatars for a wedding on 1st June, one of the party have a 40th on the Monday 4th June and wanted to arrange something different to just a meal in a restaurant.

Any suggestions??

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

If you go into one of the travel tour companies in Protaras they will be able to give you details of a catamaran which you hire with a skipper for the whole day and I believe evening. It only takes couples so no children allowed and meals are provided. I think it is around £80 per person for the day. Platon Car Hire Company in Pernera have all the details so I would think other travel agencies will have them too. There is a new harbour in Pernera (near the Golden Coast hotel) where the boats and catamarans sail from so you might like to make you way there and speak to one of the skippers. I'm sure one of the boats would love to accommodate you. For a cheap and cheerful boat trip try Shirley Valentines at £10 a head. Good fun, food and drink. The Coca Cola boats you will see at Fig Tree Bay simply take you up to shores off Famagusta and back stopping off for snorkelling and swimming and the only food you can buy on those are hot dogs and crisps but it is a very pleasant trip.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

Hi Kath,

Thanks for the info, the couples cruise sounds great but I don't think our 40th birthday boy would be keen to do it without his son and quite a few of our wedding guests have children., so maybe not an option. Will keep looking..........

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

Have a look around the www.interyachting.com.cy website. Not easy, but the info is there!

www.cyprusyachts.com also do a Sunset Cruise with buffet for CYP31 per person.

HTH

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

Angel,

thank you ever so much for those two websites, i have an email request into both as most of their pre arranged cruises seem to go on a Tuesday and we really need Monday.

Fingers crossed, I'll let you know how I get on........

5. Re: Dinner cruise from protaras (40th Birthday)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Paralimni