We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weeding in pernera

Which Paralimni hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
4 posts
Save Topic
weeding in pernera

Hi we are looking to get married in cyprus next August. We want to get married in the pernera area hotel location and then to a restuarant with the weeding party for a meal. Can anyone offer any ideas or adviced thanks joanne.

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weeding in pernera

I think you might find an answer in the gardening section(sorry,couldn't resist).

manchester
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weeding in pernera

Thanks for that, didnt realise he he

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weeding in pernera

We stayed at the Domniki which is in the cove of Pernera beach beautiful spot and whilst we were there 2 weddings had their reception there and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves the food there was great the owners were great i am sure it was a buffet meals they had butter hot food was served that was in August.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weeding in pernera

What the matter with us with the spelling i meant to say BUFFET not butter

manchester
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weeding in pernera

Hi thanks for that i will have a look

London
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weeding in pernera

The Golden Coast is in a great spot too! They have their own chapel right on the sea! We watched a wedding whilst waiting for a boat trip, looked amazing!

7. Re: weeding in pernera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 20:34
Get answers to your questions about Paralimni