We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

Birmingham, UK
7 posts
Save Topic
Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

-What sort of jobs are there for British people to do all-year round?

We are both unskilled as such as i have warehouse, driving, hotel and call centre experience and my partner has hotel, restaurant and cleaning experience.

-What sort of wages after all deductions would be be looking at?

-Are there any thing such as tax credits etc etc (im not going to sponge off the Cyprus Government)

-Would our son be entitled to any child benefit as such?

Just trying to sort out finances for possible move etc etc

Thanks for reading, i look forward to your replies!

brit abroad
Level Contributor
115 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

work is quite hard to find in the east coast area this year there are virtually no all year round jobs in the hotel industry as the east coast closes down at the end of october. during the summer most people work at least an 8 hour shift 7 days a week

wages are low especially after the influx of eastern europeans think carefully and dont expect tto indemploymentt with wages anywhere near the UK

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

for answers to most of your questions have a look on the cyprus expat forum

you'll probably get more relevent replies to the specifics of your move from there.

Level Contributor
1,369 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

And have a good read of the forum at www.easterncyprus.com

4. Re: Jobs in Paralimimi/Protaras etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Paralimni