We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Catalonia or bus

uk
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Catalonia or bus

Hi,

I'd really appreciate your help with this. We are currently staying in gironella in Catalonia and would like to go to Andorra la Vella in andorra for the day. Please can you tell me if there is a train or bus on Thursdays to take us there and back. I think manresa is the closest train station by searching on the Internet. Thanks a lot

Level Contributor
65 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Catalonia or bus

Hi,

In Andorra there is no railway.

There is no direct bus from Gironella to Andorra la Vella. However, you can take firstly a bus to Manresa or Berga and then, another one to Andorra la Vella.

In the following links you have:

The timetables of the buses between Gironella and Berga:

mou-te.gencat.cat/cercaHoraris.do…

The timetables of the buses between Gironella and Manresa:

mou-te.gencat.cat/cercaHoraris.do… mou-te.gencat.cat/cercaHoraris.do…

The timetables of the several buses between Andorra la Vella and Barcelona (in the pages 3 and 5 you will find the ones which stop in Berga and Manresa respectively): transportpublic.ad/linies%20bus%20pdf/espany…

*PD: I don't know why do you want to visit Andorra la Vella but, seeing all the complication to get there, I would visit other places in Catalonia which are more interesting and easier to arrive .

2. Re: Train from Catalonia or bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Andorra