We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fitness rooms in Arinsal

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
fitness rooms in Arinsal

I'm staying at hotel montane next week - asfar as I can see there is no fitness room there. Does anyone know if there is a public gym facility or if the other hotels allow non residents to use fitness rooms. Odd question when skiing i know but I'm half marathon training!!

norther nireland
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fitness rooms in Arinsal

I think there is one in the Princessa Parc. Check their website

Arinsal
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fitness rooms in Arinsal

All the Comu's have fitness centers that are available for public use. The closest one would be in Ordino, you can get there on the free bus. I think a day pass is €9 for non members, including a locker.

3. Re: fitness rooms in Arinsal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Arinsal
Recent Conversations