We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jimmy'z night club

Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
jimmy'z night club

what is your opinion?

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: jimmy'z night club

Expensive.

Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: jimmy'z night club

how much is the drink and the entrance?

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: jimmy'z night club

There's no entrance fee unless it's a special party night, but you'll be expected to buy a drink. Prices are flexible, a small bottle of beer could be anything from 23 euros upwards. Most people I know go in groups and buy a bottle of vodka with mixers for the table. If you want to go for a night out, expect to pay at least a couple of hundred euros, probably a lot more. If you just want to go and see what it's like, buy one drink and look at the people in there, then I'd still budget 100 euros. If you're a bloke, whatever you do, don't buy a girl you don't know a drink. I know someone who came away with a bill for several thousand euros.

If you just want a good night out, try the Brasserie de Monaco or maybe Rascasse (tho' that's now owned by the same people as Jimmy'z, so it may have changed).

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
14 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jimmy'z night club

Try the irish bar or 'the living room' - the bouncer there looks like Jaws from James Bond... both are just round the corner from the fairmont.

5. Re: jimmy'z night club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Monaco