We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Gare SNCF train station to Monaco Ville

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
790 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
From Gare SNCF train station to Monaco Ville

Hi to all DE

I plan to do a day trip to Monaco in mid June. My itinerary include Place du Palais, Monaco Cathedral, Oceanographic Museum, Port Hercule, F1 track & Monte Carlo.

I have done some research. If I walk from the train station to Monaco Ville, it will take about 30min. I also understand that Bus Ligne 1 & Ligne 2 go to Monaco Ville. Do these bus stop at Gare SNCF train station? If yes, where is the exact location of the bus stopp?

Thank you for your reply

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Gare SNCF train station to Monaco Ville

Buses 1 and 2 stop directly outside the Saint Devote/Port exit of the station. Bus 2 stops on the opposite side of the road to the top level Monte Carlo exit of the station.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
790 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Gare SNCF train station to Monaco Ville

Hi monacoCabbie

Thanks for the information. I will be visiting Monaco tomorrow :).

3. Re: From Gare SNCF train station to Monaco Ville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2012, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Monaco