We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco Grand Prix

Toronto
8 posts
Save Topic
Monaco Grand Prix

Can anyone advise which is better, (in terms of both price and section availability) to wait and order race day tickets from the F1 website or pre-order from a site now. Would like good tickets, but also different grandstand sections for all 3 days

Do you know the best place to purchase Sunday race tickets...really interested in the Fairmont Stadium seats (not the Fairmont suites), but seem to be only sold as a package.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Monaco Grand Prix

I've only ever bought grandstand tickets directly from the organizer (http://www.formula1monaco.com/). Buying from anywhere else you're dealing with an agent, so prices will usually be more expensive.

It's unlikely that you'll get tickets to view from the Fairmont Hotel as any seats there will be reserved for hotel guests, and sold as a package. You'd have to contact the hotel and ask.

Enjoy your visit.

UK
Level Contributor
226 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monaco Grand Prix

Buy direct from the ACM.

Toronto
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monaco Grand Prix

Grandstand K - if you sit in the last row, can you also see the race behind the grandstand, or is it better to sit closer to the race in front? Any idea what the best view is in K sections 1-8b, high or low? Also, which grandstands have a view of the podium? Can't seem to figure it out from all the sites I've been on! Wish I had my husband's input, but this is his surprise 40th birthday present!!!

UK
Level Contributor
226 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monaco Grand Prix

Sat at top and bottom of K and I thought bottom was better , we were in very front row of K1. View from back is wider spread but cant see cars in front of K from there.

To see podium I would say back of K4 or 5 would be OK.

5. Re: Monaco Grand Prix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 06:17