We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice - Eze - Monaco - Nice

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Nice - Eze - Monaco - Nice

Hi guys,

Could you please provide with some transport options concerning my route?

I have 1 full day and can start early and go back late.

Regards

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice - Eze - Monaco - Nice

It depends how much time you want at each place, and how much you enjoy the journey in addition to the destination. Here's a couple of options, neither of which are possible on Sundays, when the bus between Eze Village and Monaco doesn't run:

Train from Nice to Eze Bord de Mer (15 mins). Walk the Nietsche Path from Eze Bord de Mer uphill to Eze Village (1h30). Bus 112 from Eze Village to Monaco (20 mins). Bus 100 Monaco to Nice (50 mins).

Bus 82 or 112 from Nice to Eze Village (20 mins). Bus 112 from Eze Village to Monaco (20 mins). Train Monaco to Nice (25 mins).

On Sunday, you could catch bus 82 from Nice to Eze Village, walk down the Nietsche Path, then train or bus 100 to Monaco, the train or bus 100 back to Nice.

Mentioned in this post
Eze
Eze
French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, France
Monaco
Monaco
Europe
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice - Eze - Monaco - Nice

Thank you very much.

From what I researched I could go as you stated 82 or 112 from Vauban early in the morning to Eze Village and then catch around noon 112 to monaco. Return by train at 21.42.

Mentioned in this post
Eze
Eze
French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, France
3. Re: Nice - Eze - Monaco - Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 06:17