We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Like what are the people of Monaco,warn-difficult-indiferent

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Like what are the people of Monaco,warn-difficult-indiferent

I people. Im a travel blogger,,... keen on learning about Monaco. As I want to write a post on it. I wanted to write on what the culture and people are like. Friendly or cold. Loud and extroverish people or rather calm.. Any inputs. . ? ! !

Thankx.

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Like what are the people of Monaco,warn-difficult-indiferent

The point of a blog is to write about what you know. It's meant to be about your life and thoughts, not other people's...

Edited: 12 December 2013, 13:55
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,162 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Like what are the people of Monaco,warn-difficult-indiferent

Visit Monaco and find out for yourself. I hope your "blog" is written in your native language and not in English.

3. Re: Like what are the people of Monaco,warn-difficult-indiferent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17