We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eze village and Monaco

birmingham england
Level Contributor
97 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Eze village and Monaco

we are flying out to Nice next week for 4 days and want to visit Eze village and Monaco. i know we can get the bus to EZE can we then continue to Monaco by bus? What do we need to see in Monaco. Is a half a day in each ok? thank you

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eze village and Monaco

Can't advise on the bus as I always tour by car.

Eze is not very big so you could do it in a half day. However, at the top of the steep hill as the road levels out for a short distance there is a smallish central car park. From there you can walk into the old town perched on the cliff, going as far as you can go along the narrow strets you will find a restaurant. It has a balcony/terrace with an amazing panoramic view worthy of slow appreciation over a long lunch, though it is not cheap.

Once in Monaco you can walk anywhere, it is very hilly but there are many lifts. Half a day will not do it justice, I would plan for a whole day at least.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eze village and Monaco

bus 112 = nice - eze village - monaco

bus 82 = nice - eze village

birmingham england
Level Contributor
97 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eze village and Monaco

thank you , that is so useful. I have looked at your profile and i am now going to browse some of the info you hav written.

4. Re: Eze village and Monaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:16