We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

I've been to the hotel's website, I've checked various other websites & see no signs that the hotel has a pool.

But funnily enough, on trip advisor the main photo for this hotel shows a pool.

Does anyone know whether or not the Hotel Ambassador, Monaco, has a pool?

Thanks.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

Even if it does, is it full. Lots of hotels in Europe do not fill there pools, the cost of water is a great expense. Why don't you e-mail them and ask that question. They have a public pool down by the ocean but only open during the summer. Good luck

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

The photo on Tripadvisor is not of the hotel. There's no pool at the hotel. Visit the website, which is in English and you'll find contact details to check their amenities.

http://www.ambassadormonaco.com/en/

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

Ok, I thought I was going crazy for a while, coz I was sure I'd seen a picture of the same pool also advertised as being a part of the Hotel Ambassador. Yet I couldn't find any details of the pool anywhere else!

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up!

4. Re: Does Hotel Ambassador have a pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 05:17