We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Constanta, Romania
2 posts
Save Topic
Help

Can someone tell me how to get from Nice to Montecarlo or Cannes?I`m going to Nice this Sunday and I want to visit this places but don`t know how to get there or if is too far from Nice.

Thanks.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

You can take the train (3.60 euros single, about 20 mins)) or bus (1 euro single, about 50 mins, bus number 100) to Monte Carlo. You can take the train or bus to Cannes, but it's in the opposite direction, and it's better to take the train to Cannes because the bus journey is much longer. I'm afraid I don't know the price of the train to Cannes, I guess it'll be around 6 euros, but you could check by asking in the Cannes or Nice forums.

2. Re: Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 06:22