I arrive in Nice on 17th November at around midday.
I would like to take the train from Nice to Monte Carlo (we are staying in the Novotel hotel) and the same for the return journey on the 19th (we fly at 2130 but intend to sight see in Nice during the day)
* How do I get to the train station in Nice from the airport?
* How long is the train ride from Nice to Monte Carlo?
* How far is Monte Carlo station from Novotel?
* How much does the train cost? Should I buy 2 singles or a return?
* Should I book tickets in advance or on the day?
I think I have covered all I need to know. Any other useful information would be appreciated.