We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from port to Codamine market?

Florida
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
Distance from port to Codamine market?

Good morning,

Can you give me some idea of how long a walk this would be? We thought we'd take a look around while we are there on a Friday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We've seen a lot of the major highlights in the past...looking for other fun stuff. Also have been to Eze and surrounding areas. We love this area!

Thanks in advance....

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from port to Codamine market?

It depends on where in the port you are. From the cruise ship terminal it takes 5 to 10 mins, depending on how fast you walk. It's a very small market, and only open in the mornings.

UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from port to Codamine market?

Yes about 10 mins from the cruise dock. Market has quite a few cafes to sit and watch the world go by as well.

Florida
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from port to Codamine market?

Thank you all for the information. I wonder if you could also tell me how far a walk it is to La Racasse restaurant?

Thanks again!

UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance from port to Codamine market?

Rascasse is closed at the moment for renovation , opening next month but its about 5 mins walk.

5. Re: Distance from port to Codamine market?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 11:21