We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monte carlo food and drink prices

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
derry
1 post
Save Topic
monte carlo food and drink prices

hi, going to monte carlo in september, great if someone can give me a rough guide to food and drink prices and some good restaurants and bars to go to,thanks.

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: monte carlo food and drink prices

I just came home from Monaco on Sunday. A great place to eat in Monte Carlo is Santa Lucia, an Italian restaurant just around the corner from the cafe de Paris. It's more resonable if you go there for lunch but for dinner you can get a pizza for 10 - 15 euros. I love the food here. Lots of choices. Monaco is expensive but there are areas"cheaper" than Monte Carlo and not that far either. If you have a chance take the train or drive, to Nice. Lots of great restaurants there.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monte carlo food and drink prices

Hello, Carsmeister

Since you've been to Monte Carlo, do you have any recommendations for good restaurancts?

Altrincham, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: monte carlo food and drink prices

We had a meal for two at Cafe De Paris for 100eu at the end of Jan this year, lovely place to eat with excellent food. Less expensive than you'd expect. We only had two courses as that was enough for us but the deserts did look delicious. We ate late too and they were still taking clients at 1am.

4. Re: monte carlo food and drink prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 22:18