We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

UK
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

Have bought tickets for next year's Grand Prix in Monaco.

Would ideally like to stay in an apartment in Menton but finding it hard to get a Wednesday to Wednesday letting. Understandably, the owners want Saturday to Saturday lets but the GP is Thursday to Sunday.

Have also looked at the hotel recommendations on here and I can't get any prices for the hotels listed - either the date is too far away or they are aware it's GP time and haven't decided what to charge. I'd really like to get our accommodation booked asap as I know it'll be a bunfight once the rest of the GP community get going.

Anyone know of apartments in Menton, Nice or Cannes who would be flexible on dates pls?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,889 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

You can't use the Forum to rent your apartments.

Reported for solicitation.

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

Eze village is a great place to stay and I know there's some availability for holiday lettings for the weekend of the Monaco GP 2014. Try www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Edited: 16 April 2014, 21:10
Everdon, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

You could try this one.....I stayed here last year http://beaulieusurmerfrance.wordpress.com/

Ideal for Monaco as it is near the train station in Beaulieu, takes about 8 - 10 mins to Monaco St Devote station.

Good luck

David Johnstone

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,889 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

NIck & David....

Not sure who you are talking to.

The posters on this thread were looking for accomodations for LAST year's race.

25. Re: Monaco Grand Prix 2013 - accommodation recommendations pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 05:15