We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monte carlo

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
monte carlo

hi

we are going to visit monaco in August, i would appreciate if some one can help me with the area, regarding whats the best place to stay and some good hotels. also if its better to travel between the cities by car or plane. ???

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monte carlo

Monaco is one city state, with a total square area of 1.8km. You can walk from one end to the other in under an hour, so there is certainly no need to consider a plane and no real need for a car. The main alternative to walking is the excellent bus network www.cam.mc.

It's always a good idea to do a little basic research before you ask questions on the forum. Imagine this same question being asked on the Dubai forum and you will understand what I mean.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,889 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monte carlo

This is a very uninformed / confused poster.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: monte carlo

thanks every one for the reply. i am trying to book a hotel i would appreciate if you guys can recommend some good hotels.

Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: monte carlo

What's your budget? and preference? 3 star? 4 star? 5 star? TA has a lot of recommendation do a quick search and you will get your answers faster

Edited: 13 May 2014, 11:15
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: monte carlo

hi thanks alot for the answer, prefer 4-5 star hotel, i just need the name of the best are to stay then i can look for the hotel in that area.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
523 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: monte carlo

We have stayed at the Fairmont twice and we're very happy with the rooms and if you have a seaview room it is great. Other good hotels are Hermitage, Port Palace De Paris. I am sure other people can think of more hotels to suit you.

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: monte carlo

Why don't you look at the Tripadvisor listings? In this tiny country, there are not many, just ten listed for Monte Carlo and two of them are three stars, so you really don't have a lot of work to do...

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: monte carlo

thank you all for the answer really appreciate that.

9. Re: monte carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:17