We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte-Carlo Over Christmas

Blackpool, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Monte-Carlo Over Christmas

Hi All,

I have booked a little treat for me and my partner just a few days in Monte-Carlo over Xmas (23rd-26th December) I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places to eat that will be open xmas day. I would like to book in now if possible but only in a nice place. Not stupidly expensive but somewhere nice to enjoy xmas day as we will both be leaving family at home for the trip and would like it to be semi-special!

Thanks

Simon

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,068 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte-Carlo Over Christmas

Just a personal view, but I think the hotels do the best meals at Christmas time, and of those, the hotels of the Societe des Bains de Mer are best of all. There will be a whole range of options and prices on offer, but I haven't seen anything advertised yet. Take a look at the SBM website montecarlosbm.com for further information and if Christmas events aren't on there yet, you can join the mailing list. Booking early is a good idea, but October would count as early in this case.

2. Re: Monte-Carlo Over Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 07:16