Apologies as I know similar questions have been asked but nothing to directly answer my questions. So my questions are:
1) Looking for the best place in Austria to go for outdoor activities for 4 days so not wanting to move about and waste too much time
2) Should I Base myself in one place for 4 days or travel around?
3) If travelling around is there good rail / bus or should we hire a car
4) Any particular highly rated hikes I should do - popular tourist ones with good views etc?
Things to note:
- it will be myself and girlfriend who are both in our 20's and relatively fit
- we are looking to do outdoor activities such as single day hikes (no massive multi-day hikes), bike ride, paraglide etc
Thanks for any suggestions or tips.