We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go?

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
where to go?

I will be making my way to Zurich from Innsbruck and have two spare nights. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to stop. I will be travelling by train. cheers

Vienna
Level Contributor
4,134 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go?

Stop in Bregenz on the lake or in St. Anton in the mountains.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
796 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to go?

When will you be travelling? Both suggestions above are good, but depending on when you visit St Anton may not be suitable as if it is in between seasons then there is not much open...

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where to go?

Thanks for the replies. It will be the end of September so i'll need to have a look and see what's going on.

I was also contemplating one night in Vaduz and another in Lucerne instead. What would you advise?

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to go?

Bregenz is the answer.

USA
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to go?

We spent a couple of days in Bregenz two years ago and enjoyed it very much.

6. Re: where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 07:19