We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

innsbruck or schladming

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
innsbruck or schladming

We have three days ie 7 8 and 9 decemver and I cannot makeup my mind whethr to go to innsbruck or schladming.

We are interested in snow ice skating.anything realated to snow actually as we are from UAE.So we dont have any snow.maybe we will ski mayb not.

So which town is better snow wise in early december. which town is closer to snow covered glacier in case its not snowing there in early december.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,281 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: innsbruck or schladming

Haven't you already asked this question yesterday, have you?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
17,355 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: innsbruck or schladming

yes, but the choice was Bratislava v schladming.

however, insbruck is a city and schladming is a ski resort, so there is no real choice. if you want snow sports, skiing, skating etc, it has to be schladming. and there almost certainly will be snow in early December, but lifts may not open until mid December. if you want shopping, theatre etc, then Innsbruck is the answer.

Edited: 04 November 2013, 19:45
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: innsbruck or schladming

Yeah actually I wrote bratislava by mistske yesterday.

So I reasked today.

Thnx loads guys.

Since its snow I want so I guess schladming is the answers

4. Re: innsbruck or schladming

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:17